JOB OPPORTUNITY: PROJECT MANAGER
Domino seeks a Project Manager to join its London team.
Project Managers at Domino are in charge of running artist campaigns inside the company while being “ambassadors” of the artist and their team inside the business.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in working closely with recording artists and their managers while a proven track record in devising and delivering creative and notable marketing campaigns is essential
The candidate should have a solid general knowledge of the music industry, the marketplace, the digital space and how this informs all aspects of marketing.
The role also includes being responsible for the creation of all campaign content - so the candidate will need to be confident in commissioning high quality music videos, remixes, artwork and all types of digital content / marketing assets.
• Devising and implementing quality and highly creative marketing campaigns alongside the rest of the team, for a designated roster of artists.
• Delivering the campaign to the rest of the Domino global team.
• Formatting and origination of physical and digital releases and liaising with our distributer on all aspects of driving retail sales and retail marketing initiatives.
• Responsible for all content origination and commissioning and delivery of all video, audio and digital content, as well as marketing assets, to meet deadlines and relevant specs, liaison with management/licensors to ensure global co-ordination.
• Responsible for originating the overall timeline for the campaign and making sure the various deliverables are meeting designated deadlines.
• Making sure that all aspects of the campaign are communicated, objectives are set and followed up on by the wider Domino team, and in charge of getting input from the various members of the team on the project, including but not limited to A&R, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Promotions, International, Production, Digital Account Management.
• Managing of given budgets and liaising with Head of Project Management / Marketing on budgets for all artists.
Minimum 2 years appropriate experience.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm on Monday 27th February, 2017.