JOB OPENING - HEAD OF DIGITAL
- Establish and maintain commercial partnerships with digital services
- Analyze the viability of the global digital music market
- Lead digital business development activities, including direct-licensing negotiations, to expand the reach and commercial viability of Domino's catalogue internationally
- Manage relationships with digital services including asset delivery, product launch, sales reporting and revenue forecasting
- Oversee sales activities across multiple product types and business models including physical and digital transactions, ad-supported and subscription models, and mobile
- Project management within the label group for internal software development initiatives. Recent examples include the Domino Spotify app, the Domino iOS app and Domino's content management and asset delivery system
- Develop best practices around emerging technologies, digital marketing and social media strategy
- Manage a team consisting of digital sales, internal and third-party developers, digital implementation and content delivery
- Oversee label and artist direct-to-consumer initiatives. Recent examples include, online artist stores, the Domino Mart and Domino Drip (a label-based music subscription service)
- We're looking for someone who will be able to step-up into this position and bring their own perspective and understanding to ongoing and new projects.
The successful candidate will be able to: manage and collaborate with a team; envision, prioritize and implement digital initiatives; understand and proactively respond to the emergence and growth of the digital marketplace; assess the commercial viability of digital business models; express technical subject matter to a non-technical audience; and analyze and report business activities to management and colleagues.
Applications are now closed.