THE MIGHTY JOHN CALE ANNOUNCES UK TOUR IN OCTOBER
John Cale | 25/04/12
Iechyd da! Cymrian Chief John Cale will be touring the UK this October.
Fresh from assembling a troop of some of the underground's most promising visionaries including Actress, Maria Minerva & Tim Hecker to remix his recent Extra Playful EP for Record Store Day, John Cale is embarking on a UK Tour in October.
Dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 3rd October - Dublin The Button Factory
- Friday 5th October - Edinburgh HMV Picture House
- Saturday 6th October - Manchester HMV Ritz
- Sunday 7th October - Cardiff Coal Exchange
- Wednesday 10th October - Cambridge The Junction
- Thursday 11th October - Birmingham HMV Institute Library
- Saturday 13th October - London Royal Festival Hall
News about John Cale's highly anticipated new full length album, his first for Double Six, will follow shortly.