DIGITAL SALES MANAGER - DOMINO IS HIRING
Domino is seeking a confident high calibre individual to oversee its digital sales initiatives for its London office. The position will manage key partnerships with UK and European digital music services (e.g. iTunes, Spotify).
Our individual should possess a strong, imaginative, progressive “sales orientated” vision and pioneering spirit. Additionally, applicant must demonstrate a command of new sales models and ability to adapt to shifts in the marketplace with a passion to plug and promote our amazing musical repertoire across the digital services.
• Manage sales activities across multiple product types and business models including physical and digital transactions, ad-supported and subscription models and mobile
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results
Ideal candidate is very familiar with Domino's output, aware of its history and will complement the company culture.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships across physical, online and mobile accounts
• Successfully manage account relationships including verification of: product delivery, launch, punctual reporting and on-going partnership maintenance in addition to maximizing revenues
• Drive revenue growth through promotional innovation and catalogue development
• Crystallize company marketing plans and objectives into actionable campaigns
• Communicate trends, successes, opportunities and recommendations
• Develop account best practices around content delivery, sales, marketing and merchandising
• Establish and meet short and long term departmental goals and objectives
Our Candidate will have the following attributes:
• Account management experience and/or strong digital marketing and operational skills
• Existing strong relationships with digital partners
• A results-oriented self-starter who will strive for excellence
• Detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task and collaborate
• Adept at execution
• Comfortable with technology and a working knowledge of digital technology, including digital music platforms, e-commerce and content management platforms
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to craft and deliver executive-level presentations
• Excellent negotiating and people skills
• Well organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail
We'll be accepting applicants until Thursday, September 13th.
To submit a CV and cover letter please email: firstname.lastname@example.org